There are a few possible reasons why the image of one or many members freezes while logged into the webcam rooms.
If all webcams are freezing, then the problem is probably on your side
- Your internet connection may be slow. Click on this link to verify. We recommend having an internet connection greater than 10mbps.
- You may be using a web browser that is not 100% supported by our webcam system. We recommend using Google Chrome as a web browser. In addition to being simple, fast and free, this browser includes all the necessary updates for our site to function properly.
- For major events where hundreds of members are logged in simultaneously in a webcam room, we may experience some technical issues, although it is relatively rare.
If a single member's webcam freezes, then the problem is probably on their end.
- Their internet connection may be slow.
- They may not be using the correct web browser to access the webcam rooms.
In this case, you can manually refresh the member's webcam. To do this, drag your cursor over their box and click on the "R."